Accommodating two people, Blue Peter consists of a cottage with two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a fully equipped kitchen and a large timber deck under an equally generous pergola.
The beach house is serviced daily and Lord Howe Island airport and dinner transfers are included.
Barbecue packs on order 24 hours ahead. The fridge and pantry are stocked with Arajilla muesli, milk, bread, butter, jams and honey, Arajilla biscuits, fruit bowl, spices, and oil.
Inclusions with our luxury accommodation are:
- Serviced daily
- Airport and dinner transfers
- Fully equipped kitchen – cutlery, crockery, glass wear, utensils, knives and pans
- 6 burner gas stove, microwave, dishwasher
- Washing machine & Dryer
- Webber BBQ
- Tea, Coffee
- Complimentary wine list
- Wine cellar for purchase
- WiFi and telephone
- TV, DVD player, iPod docking station
- Foxtel – To be installed
- Pure linen bedding from In the Sac
- Bath & beach towels
- Back Packs
- Wine fridge
- Nespresso Machine
- Board Games
- Beach chairs
- Beach umbrella
- Snorkelling gear & fins
- BBQ packs on order 24 hours beforehand
- Fridge and pantry stocked with Arajilla muesli, milk, bread, butter, jams & honey Arajilla biscuits, fruit bowl, spices, oil.
- Priority for dinner bookings at Arajilla and for treatments at Arajilla’s Spa.
|Beach house per night twin share||All inclusive|
|14 December – 31 March 2016||950.00|
|01 April – 16 May 2016||800.00|
|17 May – 31 August 2016 – Arajilla is closed now so no complimentary dinner until the 15th of August||650.00|
|1 September – 30 November 2016||800.00|
|1 December 2016 – 31 March 2017||990.00|
|01 April 2017 – 16 May 2017||800.00|